Tuesday, October 13, 2009

My First Blog after.......6 years!!

Hey People, How are you all?

Obviously as the heading says "my first blog after 6 years", well not exactly. Not sure how long it has been but it sounds like 6 years. Enjoyed writing them then; later fell in a moment called "buzy-ness". So i thought i would entertain you all with some interesting moments that are happening in my life for the last year or so. Dont worry, will make it short. ;)

Could not be bother to enter a blog or write a diary, however i did draw. Love drawing. Takes my stress and AKWARD moments to a new level. Sometimes I don't realise what i am drawing, sometimes i do. I keep them....then throw them away. Takes too much space in my room. Wouldn't be suprised when my mum's going to enter and do her major cleaning frenzy thingi!!

Yes i live with my parents. You know working in a family business and all..., But everything comes with a price. Of course - Intrusion!! Hmmm. As i mentioned before, my mum entering my room.....well yes. My bills, certificates etc.. packed away in a carton box stored someplace where i may never intend to find unless it's urgently necessary. My mum needs everything to be tidy and neat, i guess all mums are like that. But im not a clean freak, i can stay with out doing the dishes for 1 day. I can live in my room with my table messy and my clothes in a corner, I can still find my way through all this mess. This is my room and i permit it to be that way. Really? Nope. As long as you live with your parents, your room has to be the way they want it. Yes.


I finished my degree in IT in 2005...about 4 years ago. Enjoyed my time in uni, with friends and all....after that did some work exp and later joined the family business. It was fun in the beginning, with a lot of bitter moments. Staff betraying you...again and again. Yes i was quite stupid actually. Im not exactly the person who would go and argue about anything, keeping quiet was my MOTO!! How silly was I!


I realised this 2.5 years later. As each staff started to betray and play around at the work place and leave, putting the blame on me - I became numb! I had no feelings to people leaving anymore. I would cry and feel bad initially...im a picean you know!! Well not anymore now. I got accustomed to it! it was hilarious....day after day it became like " Bold and the Beautiful" drama. Each day had something new. It's now almost 4 years and not as much backstabbing...though there are one or two. But the dramas still heading the list. Somehow i find my self always tangle between the stories. I may not be there, or i may be there and not involved....but my name will be mention somewhere in the "blame game" conversation.

It's quite an honour actually...i get so much attention that a problem does not get resolved without my name being mentioned it in. Yes, it's quite interesting. I have a follow up to this drama, one of my staff (staff D) is actually ignoring me. Yes ignoring, i mean I'm her boss, i do her rosters...but she refuses to say a hi or talk to me. Come on! The least you could do is say a hi, im not asking for a hi maintenance conversation. It's been like this for 4 months or more. I have left this situation to my parents as it's me that she has a problem with. I confronted her and asked her if everything was ok blah blah blah, and she said it's fine. So i tried breaking the ice....but to no avail, it's back to square one!!


You know some things are best to be left alone, but the situation with Staff D is not going well at all. To tell you the truth, i dislike her very much. We are doing alot of renovations with our building and all, so theres stress flying every where and Staff D situation is an icing on the top. I think if i had anymore of this, i would have a major stroke at 25 or some depression or.....panic attack actually.

No comments:

Post a Comment